FIVE FAVES & A LOOK AHEAD
I am not too big on New Years resolutions, but I have been really thinking a lot about this year and what is to come in 2012. It started off a bit rocky, and felt it was going to be a wash. But towards the end, it started to pick up. I left a 6 year job to pursue a new adventure, I finally started my blog and have been working on some great freelance projects. I feel like the end of this year is prepping me for bigger things next year. I am looking to finally move after living in the same place for 12 years. Taking on more fun freelance, running in my fourth marathon and hoping to get picked for the NY marathon and just watching my blog grow.
I also want to start setting goals for next year. Running marathons made me realize that I am a goal oriented person. Knowing there is something to work towards makes the process a little easier and more enjoyable.
I wish everyone a happy holiday and fantastic new year. Stay tuned for some exciting things to come.
I thought I would look back and share some of my favorite posts:
- Best music: the best show and album of the year Bon Iver
- Best restaurant: I visited it on my food tour in SF, Gracias Madre
- Best inspiration: Miss Moss interpretation of Kenzo’s spring collection
- Favorite recipe: Insalata di Caprese, this dish is still in heavy rotation
- Favorite fashion post: I really do love the way these guy’s dress